Sage X3 , Sage X3 People, Crystal report
When running a crystal report either from Sage X3 ERP or Sage X3 People and you encounter an error like “XXXX.rpt: Table does not exist”
- Physical report does not exist in the folder
- Missing default values
- A copy of the report not only needs to be in the report dictionary but also needs to exist in the folder on the server.
- Create/copy default values for your crystal report
This function in Sage X3 People allows to send to the employee the monthly payslips by email. This function can be used to send by email This function allows to send to the employee the monthly payslips by email. This function can be used to send by email payslips corresponding to several criteria.payslips corresponding to several criteria.
This screen allows you to:
- Select the payslips to sent by email by entering criteria for the company, the site, the department, the profile, the employees and the population.
- Specify the dates of the payslips. It is possible to send more than one payslip by pay date for the same payment month.
To send the Pay slip by email, the follow criteria must be fulfilled:
- The pay slip status must be calculated or printed;
- The Setup must be completed.
At the end of the process, a log file displays the report of the generation.
When you open a code file in the Sage X3 People internal editor (function ADOTRT), Sage X3 people locks the file to prevent simultaneous modification. When you close the file, the lock is released. But if you experience an unexpected exit from the system while you have a file opened in the editor (for example, due to power failure), the file lock might not be released. In this case, when you open the file again, you will see a warning message and the file will be in read-only mode.
In such situations, to release the lock manually you have to delete a temporary file that X3 People creates to mark the code file as locked. This temporary file has the same name as your code file and an extension of ‘LCKsrc’. For example, if you open the SPEPOH code file, X3People will create a temporary file called ‘SPEPOH.LCKsrc’.
The temporary file is created in the same directory as its corresponding code file. This is usually the TRT subdirectory of your X3 People folder. To release the lock, all you have to do is delete the temporary file (be careful not to delete the .src and .adx files of the same name!)